We are currently recruiting a new Editor-in-Chief for our journal, Data Science and Decision Making (https://betasciencepress-publishing.com/journals/data-science-and-decision-making/), which is an international, peer-reviewed, and open-access journal that is published online by Betasciencepress Publishing, based in Kerkrade, the Netherlands. Betasciencepress Publishing is CrossRef, DOAJ, COPE member, and journals are indexed at DOAJ, CAS, and SCOPUS.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results on novel research findings, reviews, and communications that cover all aspects of data science but are not limited to data management, trend analysis, and artificial intelligence.
The detailed responsibilities of the Editor-in-Chief are as follows:
- Setting the scope and direction of the journal;
- Advising on the strategic development of the journal;
- Ensuring the quality of the published content;
- Coordinating the Editorial Board and stimulating their contributions to the journal;
- Promoting the journal at scientific conferences and through other venues.
We also welcome scientists in this field to join our Editorial Board:
- Section editors
- International Advisory Editorial Board Members
A full application for evaluation should include these items:
- Cover Letter (Motivation letter).
- An up-to-date CV; including publication list (peer-reviewed).
- A description of the candidate’s vision for Data Science and Decision Making Journal.
Applications are due by 31 May 2022. Please send your application or any questions to the Data Science and Decision Making Editorial Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
An up-to-date CV;
A description of your vision for Data Science and Decision Making Journal.