Data Science and Decision Making
(Launch: April 2021).
- Abbrv: Dat. Sci. Decis. Mak.
- eISSN: ISSN 2666-9455
- CAS Abstracts: in process
- Directory of Open Access Journals: in process
- NLM ID: –
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Sherpa RoMEO: applied
Aims and Scope
The scope of the journal includes descriptions of data systems, their implementations and their publication, applications, infrastructures, software, legal, reproducibility and transparency issues, the availability and usability of complex datasets, and with a particular focus on the principles, policies and practices for open data.
Manuscripts detailing fundamental research on following but not limited to following topics are encouraged:
Data Science and Decision Making journal welcomes manuscripts submissions that present significant scientific coverage in any field of data science including:
- scientific data mining, machine learning, and Big Data analytics
- scientific data management, knowledge discovery and network analysis
- scholarly communication and (semantic) publishing
- collaboration in science
- analysis, and data science learning
- research data publication, indexing, quality, and discovery
- data wrangling, integration, and provenance of scientific data
- trend analysis, prediction, and visualization
- corroboration, validation, trust, and reproducibility of scientific results
- scientific web services and executable workflows
- scientific analytics, intelligence, and real time decision making
- socio-technical systems and social impacts of Data Science
Article types published include editorial, critical review, research, opinion, expert communication, rapid communication and letters-to-the-editor. Manuscripts should properly present statistical treatment of the observed results. Relevant literature references should be cited applying the journal reference style. Manuscripts will be submitted to a double-blind peer-review process by independent experts in the field of the manuscript’s subject.
Journal information and publishing frequency
The journal is published quarterly and delivers essential scientific information in concise at-a-glance article formats (HTML and PDF). The journal provides analytical chemists with a platform for the publication of different types of scientific communications including; original research, review, editorial, expert opinion, application note on the latest relevant developments and improvements in the separation sciences field.
– Low Article Processing Charge (APC); more information here
– Online publication within 8-10 weeks
– No manuscript submission fee
– No page limitation
– No color charges
– No pay-per-page