You can send your work directly to our
editorial team by email.
This is our preferred method and will
ensure the quickest response.
Please send a synopsis and complete manuscript
via email to:
Please send your manuscript to:
6464 CP Kerkrade
Before you submit details of your manuscript firstly read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The material you have submitted is the Author’s own creative and/or well-researched work.
- At all times the right of the Author to the intellectual copyright of his, her, or their work, will be maintained. BSP publishing guarantees the privacy and intellectual property of the Author and maintain said privacy at all times
- No information regarding any Author’s personal details will be disclosed to any third parties without the express permission of the Author(s).
- BSP Publishing cannot be held responsible for the loss, damage or non-return of any material sent to us in hardcopy or otherwise.
We offer two different types of author publishing contracts:
Hybrid publishing contract
This offer is based on a contribution, to be paid by the author, to cover the initial production and printing of the work.
Traditional publishing contract
This is where no costs are incurred by the author and all cost of producing, publishing, and marketing the work is covered by us.
In the first instance, please send the following:
- – A synopsis and complete manuscript
- – Word count (of complete manuscript)
- – Genre and target audience
- – Your name and contact details
- – Any relevant information about the author should also be included
- – Please send all material for review as a single Word document or PDF file format
Electronic versions of your manuscript should be in one file and not separate files for each chapter or section. Use Microsoft Word format and 12pt Times New Roman font.
Printed copies should be on plain white A4 paper with a large margin all around (at least 4 cm) using 12pt Times New Roman font. The manuscript should be double spaced and printed on one side of the paper.