Journal of Applied Bioanalysis
- First year of Publication: 2015
- Abbrv: J. Appl. Bioanal / eISSN: 2405-710X
- CAS Abstracts: CODEN JABODF
- Scopus: Acceptance for Inclusion
- Directory of Open Access Journals: DOAJ Seal
- Scilit: https://www.scilit.net/journal/2381102
- NLM ID: 101709346 / OCLC: 898200290
- Frequency: Continuous
- Sherpa RoMEO: https://v2.sherpa.ac.uk/id/publication/29870
- Journal brochure: download
- Editorial Office: email@example.com
- Editor-in-Chief: dr. Roland J.W. Meesters
- Phone: +31-681585826
Aims and Scope
The journal welcomes the submission of unsolicited papers on all aspects of Bioanalysis.
The reader audience of Journal of Applied Bioanalysis is bioanalytical chemists and technicians working in pharmaceutical sciences, clinical laboratories, toxicologists, forensic toxicologists as well in sports doping. The journal welcomes unsolicited article proposals.
Journal of Applied Bioanalysis welcomes manuscripts submissions that present significant scientific coverage in any field of Bioanalysis such as:
- Separation sciences and hyphenated techniques in bioanalysis
- Sample preparation techniques and collection
- Data processing
- Automation and Miniaturization
- Mass spectrometry technology
- Ligand-binding assays
- Drug metabolism studies incl. pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Life sciences (“omics”- sciences)
- Clinical and non-clinical bioanalysis
- Bioanalytical guidelines and regulatory issues
- Instrumentation developments and/or improvements
Article types published include editorial, critical review, research, opinion, expert communication, rapid communication, and letters-to-the-editor. Manuscripts should properly present statistical treatment of the observed results. Relevant literature references should be cited applying the journal reference style. Manuscripts will be submitted to a double-blind peer-review process by independent experts in the field of the manuscript’s subject.
Journal Information and Publishing Frequency
The journal delivers essential scientific information in concise at-a-glance article formats (HTML and PDF). The journal provides (bio)analytical chemists with a platform for the publication of different types of scientific communications including; original research, review, editorial, expert opinion, application note on the latest relevant developments, and improvements in the separation sciences field.
- Indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ.org), and awarded with the DOAJ Seal
- Indexed in Chemical Abstracts (CAS).
- Indexed in Scopus (Acceptance for inclusion received 27 January, 2022).
- All published papers have a unique Digital Object Identifier number (DOI) and are checked on their originality by CrossRef Similarity Check .
- Lowest Article Processing Charge (APC); more information here
- APC waiver policy available
- User friendly manuscript submission and tracking system
- Online publication within 4 weeks (after acceptance)
- No additional manuscript submission fees
- No page limitations
- No color charges
- No pay-per-page