Journal of Applied Bioanalysis
- Publisher: Betasciencepress Publishing
- Abbrv: J. Appl. Bioanal / eISSN: 2405-710X
- CAS Abstracts: CODEN JABODF
- Directory of Open Access Journals: DOAJ Seal
- COPE: Journal member
- Scilit: https://www.scilit.net/journal/2381102
- NLM ID: 101709346 / OCLC: 898200290
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Sherpa RoMEO: https://v2.sherpa.ac.uk/id/publication/29870
- Journal brochure: download
- Editorial Office: email@example.com
- Editor-in-Chief: dr. Roland J.W. Meesters
- Phone: +31-681585826
Aims and Scope
The journal welcomes the submission of papers on all aspects of bioanalytical methodologies (Bioanalysis), sample treatment, theory, and innovative instrumental developments and/or improvement.
Manuscripts describing the application of routine methods or straightforward extension of these methods to new sample matrices will per definition not be considered for publication unless a certain degree of novelty is highlighted by the authors that demonstrate clear and quantifiable advantages over existing routine methodologies.
Journal of Applied Bioanalysis welcomes manuscripts submissions that present significant scientific coverage in any field of Bioanalysis such as:
Separation sciences and hyphenated techniques in bioanalysis
· Sample preparation techniques and collection
· Data processing
· Automation and Miniaturization
· Mass spectrometry technology
· Ligand-binding assays
· Drug metabolism studies incl. pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
· Life sciences (“omics”- sciences)
· Bioanalytical guidelines and regulatory issues
· Instrumentation developments and/or improvements
Article types published include editorial, critical review, research, opinion, expert communication, rapid communication, and letters-to-the-editor. Manuscripts should properly present statistical treatment of the observed results. Relevant literature references should be cited applying the journal reference style. Manuscripts will be submitted to a double-blind peer-review process by independent experts in the field of the manuscript’s subject.
Journal information and publishing frequency
The journal is published quarterly and delivers essential scientific information in concise at-a-glance article formats (HTML and PDF). The journal provides (bio)analytical chemists with a platform for the publication of different types of scientific communications including; original research, review, editorial, expert opinion, application note on the latest relevant developments, and improvements in the separation sciences field.
The journal is indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ.org), was awarded the DOAJ Seal, and is also indexed in Chemical Abstracts (CAS) and ScienceOpen (Scienceopen.com). All published papers have a unique Digital Object Identifier number (DOI) and are prior to online publication checked on their originality by Similarity Check (formerly CrossCheck). The reader audience of JAB is bioanalytical chemists and technicians working in pharmaceutical sciences, clinical laboratories, toxicologists, forensic toxicologists as well in sports doping. The journal welcomes unsolicited article proposals.
– Low Article Processing Charge (APC); more information here
– Online publication within 8-10 weeks
– No manuscript submission fee
– No page limitation
– No color charges
– No pay-per-page